Saturday, 7 January 2012

Oh my darling.......Clementine!

a huge hit....Evie cannot get the segments into her mouth quickly enough!!

She must have de-juiced almost all the segments from the clementine, although her enthusiasm for grabbing them was such that as always the floor has had a fair amount of food. I really need to get a dog - although with the first foods being fruit & veggies perhaps a house rabbit would be a better hoover!!

This is a definite success & is one of the easiest things to take for BLW on the move!

George is back to school on monday, and the round of baby groups begins once more, and so this will become a consideration. Evie is still fed her solids on a "when I think of it' schedule so we should be able to eat at home in between some groups and the school run! Wednesday she will need feeding at out breastfeeding group - where the HV's assistant nurse is not a fan of BLW....but I look at it as another way to spread the BLW message and convert more mums!!

I will, as always, keep you posted!

love

Mel x

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Yes, my baby boy loves Clementines too, or tangerines, Satsumas, etc. I can't peel them fast enough for him!

Mel_x said...

Hi Gabrielle!

I never know the difference between tangerines, satsuma's & clementines and so usually use the names interchangeably....for once I know these are clementines as they are unused Christmas fruits!

Glad to have some feedback!

love

Mel x