Sunday, 14 February 2010

Been a Long time ladies!!

BLWing ladies!

I am really sorry...it has been a very long time indeed since I last posted! George has grown and grown and will be 4 towards the end of May!

His eating is generally good, and whilst he now has a near pathological obsession with chocolate, he is still a little fruit bat and will generally choose a blueberry or raspberry over anything else on offer!

I will do my best to come back often....and maybe even to find a new mum to help with her story too? Any volunteers gratefully recieved!

Mel x

5 comments:

k said...

We are just starting BLW with our 6-month-old. I would happily share my experiences with you.

Cass and Danielle said...

We are just starting as well and I have found your blog to be extremely helpful. Thank you for all of your posts and insights. It is hard to believe that your little baby is now 4!

Mel_x said...

K - I have emailed you! Brilliant news!! xx

Cass & Danielle, so glad it has been helpful! I found it hard to find info when we started, and I also cannot believe it was nearly 3.5 yrs ago! The orange segments/goldfish incident still seems so recent!!

xxxx

Suze said...

Hi, I just found your blog while looking up BLW on google! I have a 5 1/2 month old daughter and hope to do BLW with her once she gets to 6 months, iv just read though some of your early posts and got some great ideas of things to feed her as i wasn't to sure where to start tbh!
So just wanted to say thanks!! X

lyns123 said...

Hi Mel,

Congratulations on your new arrival, thats FANTASTIC news!!

My son Laurie is nearly 8 months old and we are BLWing, i also have a daughter called Amelie who is 3 and a half. I'd love to contribute to the blog, it has been a lifesaver when looking for ideas and reasurrence. Maybe i can give that to other mums starting on this journey too, anyway, let me know.

Lynsey xx