Friday, 18 April 2008

Funny Lunch.

Last week I made Bubble & Squeak Cakes for Millie's lunch. She thought they were hilarious and giggled every time she picked one up. I gave one to our neighbour whose seven month old is one month into BLW. She liked them but was frustrated by the squishy-ness as she couldn't release them from her fists. I guess this just shows how skilled our little ones become in such a short period of time - there is only three months between the two babies.

These freeze well so are the ideal convenience food. I have suggested cooking the ingredients freshly but of course bubble & squeak is classically made from leftovers - we just never have any in our house :0)

Happy Days,

Kat x

2 comments:

caramama said...

This is a great idea for the leftovers I have! I've been wondering what to do with them. Thanks!

Kat said...

Ah, it is an English classic :0)