Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Fish Finally.

Well after months of Millie being less than interested in fish we have found the solution. Fish cakes. Although they take a little effort I really think it is worth it in the long run. After all, think about the time we have saved not pureeing everything for the last few months. I figure if I make a big enough batch with some for the freezer it is a worthwhile use of my time. DH was so impressed with them he chomped a couple before I got them to the freezer and Cat is over the moon that there is something interesting being dropped on the floor so a very happpy family :0)

Very pleased to have got a recipe up after all of my slacking! I have also made a cottage pie which I will post ASAP with an account of how it went down (she's yet to accept meat).

Happy Days,

Kat x

No comments: