Thursday, 17 April 2008

Book Reviews.

There are so many books on feeding children it can be difficult to know which ones will suit you and which will end up gathering dust. I have recently gone a bit crazy on ebay and have a huge pile of books for inspiration. Although I am a bit of a cook book collector (and have been banned from buying more) I will be using these books for my childminding business so I'm hoping to get away with it.

Over the next few weeks I hope to publish some reviews of the best and worst. I have already done a couple of small reviews on books and online recipes. I would really like to publish your reviews as well. If you have a book review please email it to me by clicking here and I will put it up both here and in the equipment section of the blog. Likewise, if you have a recipe (I know you do!) send that across too and we can all enjoy them.

Happy Days,

Kat x

No comments: