Monday, 7 April 2008

Be Prepared.

I am finding that I have to be prepared and I'm not as organised as I think I am. The other day I started making a risotto at ten to twelve. Unfortunately at some point long before I was finished, Millie lost patience with me and I had to finish the cooking with her clinging to my legs and wimpering. Mmm, not an ideal situation! So, I have been trying really hard to be preparing a meal in hand and so far it is working.

I mentioned in my last post that I had made a cottage pie. Well, Millie really enjoyed it (as did DH) so she has eaten her first meat. Yikes to the meaty poos though... It seems that anything is a big hit when combined with mashed potatoes. I think I will be using a lot in coming weeks.

I have been busy creating recipes for you which I will post over the next week or so. I have a super beany pie amongst other things which I hope you will enjoy with your little ones.

Happy Days,

Kat x

2 comments:

caramama said...

We have had to just feed the little one different food because what we were cooking was taking too long or we started it too late, so I totally understand. At least we give her the meal the next evening, while we eat leftovers.

I'm going to try the risotto recipe next week, and I look forward to the other recipes!

Becoming Mommy said...

lol...we've found everything is better when either in applesauce or stuck in spaghetti w/marinara.

I so wish marinara didn't stain :-(