Sunday, 2 March 2008

Snack tastic.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone celebrating today. I was very touched by the hand painted daffodils on the card I received (yes Caramama, she is a supergenius!).

We don't tend to go in for snacks much. I'm guessing that as we move away from milk and towards solids they will become a feature of our day. Here is a simple popcorn recipe, well I say recipe but that is a loose description! Millie and I often have some plain popcorn at lunch time and DH and I like spiced sugar popcorn with a movie.

Happy Days,

Kat x

4 comments:

caramama said...

Happy Mother's Day! Yeah for supergeniuses!!

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Laura McIntyre said...

Need to give the recipe ago, snacks tend to be fruit or bread sticks around here

Patricia said...

Hi Kat,

Love your blog and I think it's a great resource for parents interested in BLW. I have a website, www.theweaningroom.com. We've got an extensive section on BLW including an interview with Gill Rapley. Next month, we're featuring recipes devoted to BLW.
We'd really like to swap links with you so our readers can check out your blog. If you're interested, please contact me at the following email address:
contact@theweaningroom.com

Cheers,
Patricia