Saturday, 2 February 2008

Remember us????

Hi again everyone....

We are still dealing with the joys of teething, tantrums and other toddler related fun.

We haven't really had any new food to speak of, but George is now eating every meal with either a spoon or a fork, but tbh he was mainly doing this before Christmas.

As promised, I have finally managed to upload some pictures, so I will add some old ones! I know the new readers will have no idea what I am on about, but those of you who have been with us for a while will remember all the unfullfilled promises of pictures from months ago....

so, we have a curry in Rusholme....



the reason for never giving chocolate to a baby on a long journey...



and a general warning of the perils of sloppy food!!!!



I am also pleased to report that I have completed my peer support training - and we had our first meeting at my maternity hospital where we will soon be going to help out ladies. Our "graduation" is soon too - and I will post a link should we make the press! And, joy of joys - the midwives at the hospital have finally come round to BLW...they did think I was a little crazy to begin with, but have been to a seminar on breastfeeding, and the speakers really advocated BLW...YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Now, I know I say this every time, but I will promise to make a better effort to post more. And again - my thanks to Kat for being so ace!

love

Mel x

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yay Mel! So good to see George looking so happy. You should add a slideshow to the blog to show off his latest pictures.

K x