Friday, 30 November 2007

BLW at the chinese.

What a busy day!
Luckily steaming a box of veg last night really helped out. Millie had lunch and supper of sweet potato, parsnip and broccoli stalk with mango at lunch. Some advice about cooking in advance - try steaming the veg less than you would if you were serving it right away as it goes a little soft in the fridge. We had supper at a chinese restaurant in town. Millie tucked into her vegetables while we chowed down on the crispy duck! I really love that Millie can join in with meal times so easily. Is it just me or is this briliant?
Happy Days,
Kat x

5 comments:

kirstin said...

How fab, well done Millie! Just wait until A introduces her to BLW weetabix :o)

Mel_x said...

Kat,

that was one of the things I loved about BLW...I think there is an early post about going for supper at our local pizza place.

George sat at the table and fed himself, and we all had a nice time.

At the table next to us, mum was spoonfeeding an older baby, struggling to eat herself, and everyone looked stressed. I felt very smug about my choice to BLW that night I have to say!

x

Kat said...

Lol - you will never get weetabix in my house!!

Cate said...

Please please please can you use a differemt colour to post in? I cant read blue text on a black background it's not high contrast enough :o(

TIA!

Laura McIntyre said...

I love they can just join in with our meals, i was already making healthy kid friendly meals for my 2 year old so baby just joined right in rather than having to puree something for her