Monday, 4 June 2007

Post no. 200!!!!

Monday 4th June

WOW - I cannot believe I have been blogging for so long!! lol

I didn't realise today was such a milestone day or I would have done some slightly more impressive food! pmsl!!

Breakfast was once again taken in 2 shifts - toast stood up wandering round the livingroom table, then half a pear, a banana and some grapes later sat at the kitchen table!

Lunch was 2 baked apples stuffed with sultanas.

Supper was slightly bonkers actually. I was going to make eggy bread, but discovered we had no eggs (we had loads when I last looked!!) so I made a fried cheese and pesto sandwich! It was like a more fattening style of toastie! I also gave him some cherry tomatoes, but he was less than impressed with them!

love

Mel x

6 comments:

Jeasmin said...

well done. fab blog. always up-to-date. well written.

Jeasmin xx

Jeasmin said...

well done. fab blog. always up-to-date. well written.

Jeasmin xx

Mel_x said...

thanks hun xxx

Jo said...

Agree with Jeasmin, always updated (even when you've been under the influence of alcohol!! hehehehehe!!) unlike some blogs.

Well done Mel!!

Jo x

Mel_x said...

Thanks Jo!

There is only 1 way to become the BLW version of annabel karmel after all!!!

love

Mel x

Jo said...

lol Mel!