Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Roast Butternut Squash & Creme Fraiche Pasta

Tuesday 8th May

George ate the best part of the biggest banana I have ever seen this morning, and then also had 2 pears!

Lunch was a few cherry toms and a melted cheese bagel, which looked so tasty I also had for my lunch!

For supper I roasted a butternut squash, blitzed it and mixed in some creme fraiche until it was a good pasta sauce consistency. The basic idea is sound, but it needs tweaking a bit I think, maybe some cheese and black pepper? Hmmm, I will post a recipe when I get it right!

love

Mel x

ps - George walked unaided today - I am very proud. Of course he wouldn't do a repeat performance when DH was home! He also is too excited to sleep - which is why this post is so late!

4 comments:

Em said...

Yay for walking! they never perform when you want them to!

Your blog makes me hungry and i feel like i'm already starving to death on weight watchers!

Em x

Mel_x said...

The key to my friends success on WW was roast veggies with spray on oil. They were "free" so she ate loads of them every day!

love

Mel x

Jeasmin said...

Yum yum - roasted vegs with herbs are fab. that doesn't sound like WW food does it?

Mel_x said...

she did them with just the spray on oil, and they counted as free. That plus walking the dog allowed her a glass of wine or two every night!!

love

Mel x