Wednesday, 2 May 2007

1st day at Grandma's

Wednesday 2nd May

George had to set off to Grandma's at 8.15 this morning, so we asked if she would do breakfast for us. George had a banana and some wholemeal toast.

Lunch was late as he was out having fun, then fell asleep. He had some wholemeal toast and philly and fruit for lunch, mainly grapes by the sound of it.

He missed his 10am bf, and had his 4.30 one at 5.30 when I made it home, but seemed fine and has been no bother at all - and I didn't leak either!!! yay

Supper was a falafel with hummus, some strawberries and a pear.

PHEW!!!

love

Mel x

4 comments:

erzsebel said...

Do you make your own falafel or are they shop-bought? Have you got a good recipe? It sounds like something B could probably manage.

Karen

Mel_x said...

Karen,

I am totally lazy and I buy my falafel, I get an organic one from asda.

love

Mel x

erzsebel said...

Thanks, I'll look out for those. Sometimes I prefer him to throw shop-bought on the floor, rather than stuff I have spent hours making for him...

Karen

Jo said...

Mel
I've put a recipe on BC for chickpea bites, my version of falafel. Have a look.
Jo x