Monday, 23 April 2007

Scrambled Eggs a definate NO!!

St George's Day

well - it is an obvious day to point out eh???

Breakfast was enormous today, a banana, a pear, 7 prunes and the crusts off my toast (not being mean, was avoiding the salted butter!!)

I made what i thought would be yummy scrambled eggs for lunch, but George just ignored them totally, he ate a piece of buttered toast and some tomatoes instead!

Whilst playing with George's best friend today his mummy gave George a bit of bread & butter as a snack!!

Supper was hilarious though. DH bought some steam veggies for supper, but George was falling asleep in his bowl. It was quite funny. He perked up a bit for a strawberry or two!

love

Mel x

ps - not food related but I just had to share. I handed in my notice to work today, they want to keep me so I have a meeting with them, but watch this space! lol

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Naomi refused prunes today *sigh* even when daddy tried to hide them in yogurt. AND after I bought the ones you have to soak overnight. Feel totally rejected (hand theatrically on forehead!)

Mel_x said...

I know how you feel - lol!

Have you tried other dried fruit, George has apricots, figs (baby ones) and dates as well as prunes.

love

Mel x

Jeasmin said...

Hi

Good luck with work. I thought you are returning p/t. What made you hand in your notice. My date of returning is getting closer and I am constantly thinking about it and actually considered resigning too.

Jeasmin

xx

Jo said...

Mel

Good luck with sorting work out, I know how stressful it can be. I went back after James but after Lewis just couldn't do it.

It's amazing how you can adjust to surviving on just one wage - although it is hard!! Especially when you have a Clinique make up and handbag fetish like me, lol hehe

Jo x

Mel_x said...

Jo - we have so much in common, but with me it is chanel make-up! lmao!

I handed in my resignation as they started messing about and wanting me ft only. They have been very bad about my return to work, and I have been very upset. I have said if my hours were 28 per week max, and the other days I have real flexibility (I mean I want to work at home) then I will go back. DH is very worried tbh, but I am quite defiant and just want to be with George!

love

Mel x

Jo said...

oh I can be persuaded (very easily, lol) to defect to Chanel or even YSL ;) hehe

Jo x

Mel_x said...

Jo,

how silly of me to forget to mention YSL, I think they might g bust if I stopped buying touche eclat as often as I do. I have also just discovered their face & body shimmer - excellent stuff!

Love

Mel x

Jo said...

LOL we are obviously both keeping YSL in business then, I'm never without my touche eclat!! Wonder stuff IMO!

Jo

Mel_x said...

Jo,

I think we could be firm friends!! lol

love

Mel x