Monday, 19 March 2007

Eggy Bread!

Saturdy 17th March

Okay, so the title of this post is a bit of a lie - as the eggy bread was yesterdays supper as I didn't put the apple in the oven in time! George had that for breakfast this morning. dh did breakfast! woo hoo.

Apart from that, I cannot remember what George ate today - I am writing this very late once more - the laptop is officially dead, dh cannot fix it!

I do know that a lot of berries were eaten as daddy did the baby food shopping!

love

Mel x

2 comments:

Jeasmin said...

How long do you put the apple in the oven and at what gas mark? Thanks.

Jeasmin

Mel_x said...

I put it in on the max temp, and it is in there for about 30/40 mins. Saying that though, i turn on the oven when i put the apple in, so part of that is heating up times!

hth

love

Mel x