Tuesday, 6 March 2007

Another bonkers sandwich

Tuesday 6th March

Breakfast was a double whammy today - 2 bananas and a plum! I wonder if I am in danger of causing a banana allergy with this many bananas?

At lunch I thought I would try something new. I made a cheesy mashed potato. I think it would have been fine, but I used an extra mature farmhouse cheddar, and it was met with an actual "yuck" sound. In an attempt at an emergancy fix I tried adding spinach, but George knew my game! In the end, to my very great shame, to get him to eat it I spread it on a piece of white bread & made it into a sandwich. I am expecting social services any time now!

dh did supper, which seemed to consist of mainly strawberries and blueberries. He also tried making "sandwiches" of ham filled with philly, which apparently went down reasonably well! Odd child!

Sorry this is late, had a glass of vino & some friends round.

love

Mel x

1 comment:

Jo said...

I'd say mashed potato sandwiches is definitely a Social Services call, lol!! Amazing what we'll try and feed them isn't it.