Saturday, 3 February 2007

A small orange boy

Saturday 3rd February

We started predictably enough this morning with a banana & a pear. same old, same old!

I got a bit more adventerous at lunch, and tried one of my omlettes, and amazingly it got eaten! Yipee. George also ate some baked BN squash from yesterday and I am certain there was something else, but am loosing my mind so cannot recall!

For supper he had pasta in my home made pasta sauce, the one with the hidden broccoli! I mixed in grated cheese too, for extra yumminess! We also tried out the new bowl we got given at baby cafe on thursday! It all started so well......


......but soon the little orange boy arrived! I don't know what I did to the sauce when I made it, but I struggled to un-orange him, even in the bath!



He did eat quite a lot of the pasta though this time, which was good. I was a bit worried as I had to resort to brown pasta as that was all there was in the house, but he had the same bf as usual. I am sure he will survive.
love
Mel x

1 comment:

Jeasmin said...

Aahhh he looks so cute!!

Jeasmin
x