Saturday, 17 February 2007

Omlettes and Berries

Saturday 17th February

DH did breakfast, and so he stuck to the tried and tested usual suspects! I will have to have a search for cereal alternatives!

We had lunch at Dunham Massey, and whilst there were some yummy things which George could have tried we stuck to the "packed lunch" I had bought for him, topped up with some bits of bread and some of dh's veggies. So it was dried apricots and breadsticks mainly! He was far too interested in what was going on around him though so hardly ate anything.

He more than made up for it at dinner, polishing off 1 1/2 leftover pancakes, a 1 egg cheese omelet and half a punnet each of strawberries and blackberries! I thought he would be eating forever!

The shopping arrives tomorrow - but Tesco had no filo pastry! I have ingredients though for some new finger foods - so watch this space!

love

Mel x

ps - was a very naughty mummy and let George have a try of some pastry from my eclaire. Bad mummy!

2 comments:

kesi1998 said...

I just wanted to say thanks for your blog. I live in Sydney and first heard of BLW from a new magazine in Australia (which I think is an edited version of a UK one as half the info and weblinks are british origin not aussie).

I won't get to use the info for at least a year (only 4.5 months pregnant) but the idea of it (and your helpful info on how it actually happens) makes so much sense to me.

Thanks so much!!!

Mel_x said...

Wow Kesi!

I never imagined that my blog had made it all the way to Oz! I feel very special now!

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope the remaining 4.5 months are kind to you! Let me know what you have and how it all goes!

love

Mel x