Wednesday, 3 January 2007

No Dinner!

Wednesday 3rd January

Breakfast was a slice of toast & butter, 1/3 of a banana and a couple of dates - I really must be more creative food wise for Baby G.

Lunch was the rest of the banana, with a whole baked sweet potato - which he seemed to enjoy.

I was late serving dinner (sounds considerably more posh than it is!!!) as DH & I had been to the cinema, and Baby G refused to eat the yummy cheese omlette I had made. I am going to keep it in the fridge and offer it tomorrow morning!

I also, along with other BC ladies jumped to the defence of a fellow BLWer who had been roundly abused on her blog for feeding her lo cream crackers! Some people eh? Trying to decide if abusive comments are better or worse than none!!! PMSL!

Love

Mel x

2 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Ha ha ha! Mel, you don't give him crackers surely! pmsl!

what a fruit loop that woman was eh?

I must try Omlete soon do you just use egg and cheese or add a little milk and butter too?

Mel_x said...

I use egg & cheese, but dh has put ham in too once.

I cook the omlette in butter but don't add milk - never have to mine!